Digital measuring station for height and weight with wireless transmission.
The 360° measuring station seca directprint 284 measures and weighs in a single step. Other benefits include the high-capacity scale integrated in a slip resistant glass platform with an anti-tip column design, heel positioner and the solid headpiece with the integrated seca Frankfurt Line ‒ for precise head positioning. The seca directprint 284 is equipped with two displays, one is for a direct read-out of height from the headpiece and the other, a three-line multi-function touch display that shows height, weight and the automatically calculated BMI. On top of all that, the scale shows the slightest weight changes with its fine 50-gram graduation and wirelessly transmits all measurements via the seca 360° wireless.
- Network-capable with seca 360° wireless technology.
- Frankfurt Line for precise positioning of head.
- Fine 0.1-pound graduation and high capacity of 660 pounds.
- Large height measurement range from 11 to 87 inches.
- Automatic calculation of BMI.
- The three-line multi-function touch display shows weight, height and the automatically calculated BMI.
- At the press of a button, measured results can be transmitted wirelessly to a seca 360° wireless digital printer or a PC.
- Capacity: 660 lbs / 300 kg
- Graduation: 0.1 lbs / 50 g
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 17.1 x 94.3 x 18.3 inch / 434 x 2,394 x 466 mm
- Net Weight: 35.3 lbs / 16.0 kg