From weighing small children to obese patients, the seca 703 can do it all! Especially when it comes to finding out BMI and height. Advantages include a high load bearing capacity of up to 660 lbs, slip resistant cast iron base and anti-tip column design. With everything primed for the future and integration in any EMR system, measurements can be transmitted wirelessly via the seca 360° wireless system.
- Network-capable with seca 360° wireless technology.
- Heavy duty cast iron base is slip resistant with an anti-tip column design.
- BMI, Pre-TARE, HOLD, Auto-HOLD, Mother/child function.
- Measuring rod seca 220 included.
- At the press of a button, measured results can be wirelessly transmitted to a seca 360° wireless digital printer or a PC.
- Capacity: 660 lbs / 300 kg
- Graduation: 0.1 lbs < 330 lbs > 0.2 lbs / 50 g < 150 kg > 100 g
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 14.2 x 36.6 x 20.5 inch / 360 x 930 x 520 mm
- Net Weight: 33.5 lbs / 15.2 kg