Precor Spinner® Chrono™
It’s all about Watts and direct power measurement
We raised the bar on accuracy and reliability by putting the strain gauge power sensor directly on the resistance system. The sensor is protected from shoes and sweat, and directly wired to the console to eliminate wireless pairing, manual calibration or the need for batteries.
Patent-pending magnetic resistance system
The unique calliper design of the resistance mechanism specifically accommodates the heavy perimeter-weighted flywheel that delivers the iconic Spinner® feel. Every turn of the knob delivers an equal increase without sudden jumps in resistance.
Ultra-bright LCD color console
Say goodbye to batteries. The on-board generator not only drives the power measurement sensor, but also the always-on ultra-bright console backlight, and keeps the console on for three minutes after you stop pedaling. The console is Bluetooth® compatible to share data with a smartphone and ANT+ compatible for heart rate straps and leaderboard pairing.
- Length: 48 in / 122 cm
- Width: 20.4 in / 52 cm
- Height: 39 in / 99.06 cm
- Equipment Weight: 110 lb / 50 kg
- User Height Range: 4′ 11″ to 6′ 4″ / 150 cm to 193 cm
- Maximum User Weight: 350 lbs / 159 kg
- Crank Width: 162 mm
- Display Type: Spinner® Power LCD color Console (included)
- Electronic Readouts: Watts, Average Watts, Kilojoules or Calories, Cadence (RPM), Average Cadence, Heart Rate (BPM), Average Heart Rate, Time, and Distance. Up to ten intervals with each including interval time, interval kilojoule, interval average watts.
- Receiver: Compatible with ANT+ and Polar heart rate transmitters
- Pedal Mount: Dual sided, SPD compatible
- Drive system: Kevlar® reinforced cogged belt
- Resistance System: Magnetic
- Color: Charcoal
- Frame: Steel
- Handlebars: Fore-Aft & Up-Down
- Pedals: Dual sided, SPD compatible
- Seat Adjustment: Fore-Aft & Up-Down