Precor Spinner® Climb™
Patent-pending Magnetic Resistance
The patent-pending resistance mechanism delivers an equal increase with every turn of the knob without sudden jumps in resistance. The unique caliper design specifically accommodates the heavy perimeter weighted flywheel that delivers the iconic Spinner® feel.
Timing Belt Drive
Designed with a Kevlar® reinforced, cogged timing belt for more efficient power transfer from the rider. Our lowest maintenance belt features a 10-year warranty.
Optional Studio Console
The easy-to-read Spinning® Studio console can be added to the Spinner®Climb™. This Spinning® console technology will automatically pair with any ANT+™ compatible heart rate monitor, and also features low power consumption, a large backlit display, and code memory during battery replacement.
- Length: 48 in / 122 cm
- Width: 20.4 in / 52 cm
- Height: 49.5 in / 125.7 cm
- Machine Weight (base equipment): 110 lb / 50 kg
- User Height Range: 4′ 11″ – 6′ 4″ / 150 – 193 cm
- Maximum User Weight: 350 lbs
- Crank Width: 162 mm
- Drive system: Kevlar® reinforced cogged belt
- Resistance System: Friction
- Color: Semi-gloss metallic black
- Frame: Powder coated aluminum
- Handlebars: Dip molded with fore-aft and up-down adjustment
- Pedals: Dual sided, SPD compatible
- Seat Adjustment: Fore-Aft & Up-Down
- Display Type: Optional console sold separately
- Electronic Readouts: Cadence (RPM), Heart Rate, Time, Distance, Calories, Low Battery Indicator
- Receiver: Compatible with ANT+ and Polar heart rate transmitters