Superior Feel From the Perimeter Weighted Flywheel
Every Spinner® model uses a 43 lb. (19.5 kg) perimeter weighted flywheel. Putting more weight on the outer ring of the flywheel creates more inertia, helping to give each Spinner® that signature feel of smooth, fluid motion more closely matching outdoor cycling than any other bike.
Experience Driven Design
With aerodynamic styling and rounded tube shapes, all Spinner® bikes are designed to shed sweat and be easier to clean and maintain. All aluminum adjustment extrusions and covered rear stabilizers protect from rust in places where it’s needed most.
Heavy-Duty Steel Frame
All the features of the Spinner® Ride plus an oversized steel frame featuring integrated resistance for improved appearance and stiffness, Fore/Aft handlebar adjustment, and aluminum stabilizers for greater corrosion resistance.
- Length: 58 in / 147.3 cm
- Width: 20.4 in / 51.9 cm
- Height: 50 in / 127 cm
- Equipment Weight: 140 lb / 63.5 kg
- User Height Range: 4’ 11″ to 6′ 4″ / 150cm to 193cm
- Maximum User Weight: 350 lbs / 159 kg
- Crank Width: 162 mm
- Display Type: Optional console sold separately
- Electronic Readouts: Cadence (RPM), Heart Rate/Pulse, Time, Distance, Calories, Low Battery Indicator
- Receiver: Compatible with ANT+ and Polar heart rate transmitters
- Pedal Mount: Morse taper
- Drive system: Chain or Poly-V belt
- Resistance System: Friction
- Color: Charcoal
- Frame: Steel
- Handlebars: Fore-Aft & Up-Down
- Pedals: Dual sided, SPD compatible
- Seat Adjustment: Fore-Aft & Up-Down