Precor Recumbent Bike
The easy to remove shroud ensures easy access to the belt-drive system for maintenance and servicing without removing the pedals or crank.
Innovation for Superior Riding Comfort
Over-molded handlebars add comfort and durability while offering heart rate contacts and three ergonomic riding positions: upright, cruising and road. The familiar pop-pin seat adjustment similar to other commercial bikes allows the user to easily change the seat to their desired height.
Created to complement the entire Experience Series™, the P30 console features easy-to-use motion controls and an LED-based console that focuses on the essential fitness stats that keep users informed and engaged.
- Height with PVS: 63 in / 160 cm
- Length: 65 in / 165 cm
- Width: 23 in / 58 cm
- Height: 51 in / 130 cm
- Equipment Weight: 179 lb / 81 kg
- User Height Range: 58 – 78 / 147 – 198
- Maximum User Weight: 350 lbs / 159 kg
- Crank Width: 19
- Accessories Holder(s): Yes
- Transport Wheels: Integrated
- Universal Seat Mount: No
- Minimum Watts: 22 (level 1 at 20 RPM)
- Maximum Watts: 500 (level 25 at 150 RPM)
- Resistance Levels: 25
- 3-Piece Crank: 3-piece compact crank assembly tightens positively, reducing the need for periodic adjustments. The 170 mm crank arm accepts any standard road or mountain bike pedal.
- Drive System: The single stage drive system is designed to yield smooth, quiet operation and a a consistent resistance progression.
- 3-Phase Generator: 3-phase generator / eddy current resistance system requires no backup battery in order to efficiently power the bike.
- Belt Drive: Belt drive for smoother, quieter operation and reduced maintenance.
- Equipment: Self-Powered
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS): Powered
- Optional Power Supply: Optional power supply available if long time periods of no use or need display to be continuously lit longer than 30 seconds after workout ends.
- Electronic Readouts: Resistance Level, Time, Watts, Calories, Distance, Speed, RPM, Heart rate, SmartRate®
- Numeric Keypad: Yes
- QuickStart™: Yes
- Tactile Dome Keys: Yes
- Units Selection: Metric or U.S. Standard
- Console Language(s): English, Dutch, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, Romanized Russian
- Maximum Pause Time (Pause): 30 seconds
- Maximum Workout Time: unlimited
- Preset Programs: 6 programs accessed by 6 workout keys: Manual, Interval, Heart Rate (Basic HRC), Weight Loss, Variety (Random), Performance (Hill Climb)
- Console Type: Stream-lined LED display
Heart Rate Monitoring:
- Touch: Yes.
- Telemetry: Integrated telemetry heart rate reads heart rate from a user’s heart rate chest strap.
- SmartRate®: Yes
- Diagnostics: Ability to set club parameters, e.g. limit exercise time, set default language and pause time.
- CSAFE Ready: Yes
Integrated Entertainment Options:
- Reading Rack: Integrated
- Personal Viewing System (PVS): Optional
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS) (Specification): 15in. Screen
- iPod® / iPhone® Compatible: Optional
- Entertainment Cap / Wireless Receiver: Optional