Precor Recumbent Bike
Step-through design for easy mounting, ventilated Airflex seat, and dual-sided pedals make the RBK 835 a durable, well design product. Access to under the shroud is easy for your servicers as they do not have to remove pedals or cranks.
The recumbent bike includes features like the air flex seat with a ventilated panel and unique suspension system for a cool, cushioned ride. A simple seat adjustment allows the user to change the position of the seat with one hand, either on or off the bike.
830 Line Console
Created to complement the entire Experience Series™ line, the 830 Line console features easy-to-use motion controls and an LED-based console that focuses on the essential fitness stats that keep users informed and engaged.
- Height with PVS: 63 inches / 160 cm
- Length: 67 inches / 170 cm
- Width: 23 inches / 58 cm
- Height: 50 inches / 127 cm
- Equipment Weight: 210 lbs / 95 kg
- Maximum User Weight: 350 lbs / 159 kg
- Reading Rack: Integrated
- Personal Viewing System (PVS): Optional
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS) (Specification): 15.6 inch / 39.6 cm screen
- Entertainment Cap / Wireless Receiver: Optional
- Cable Management: Optional
- Accessories Holder(s): Yes
- Transport Wheels: Integrated
- Minimum Watts: 18 watts (level 1 at 20 RPM)
- Maximum Watts: 750 watts (level 25 at 150 RPM)
- Resistance Levels: 25
- 3-Piece Crank: 3-piece crank tightens positively, reducing the need for periodic adjustments. The 170 mm crank arm accepts any standard road or mountain bike pedal.
- Drive System: The two-stage drive system yields a smooth, comfortable, quiet operation with a lower start-up resistance and more consistent resistance progression than single-stage drive systems.
- 3-Phase Generator: 3-phase generator / eddy current resistance system requires no backup battery in order to efficiently power the bike.
- Belt Drive: Belt drive for smoother, quieter operation and reduced maintenance.
- Equipment: Self-Powered
- International 240 VAC: Applicable country-specific power cord
- U.S. & Canada 120 VAC: 120V/15A circuit with 5-15R NEMA receptacle
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS): Powered
- Optional Power Supply: Optional power supply available if long time periods of no use or need display to be continuously lit longer than 30 seconds after workout ends.
- Electronic Readouts: 18 Readouts — Resistance Level, Distance, RPM, Speed, Calories, Heart Rate, Time Remaining, Time Elapsed, % Complete, Time in Zone, Segment Time Remaining, Average Speed, Calories / minute, Calories / hour, Watts, METS, Target HR, Average HR
- Numeric Keypad: Yes
- Motion Controls: Yes
- QuickStart™: Yes
- Tactile Dome Keys: Yes
- Units Selection: Metric or U.S. Standard
- Console Language(s): Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Romanized Russian, Spanish, Japanese
- Maximum Pause Time (Pause): 30 seconds
- Maximum Workout Time: unlimited
- Preset Programs: 12 programs — Manual, Variety, Cross Country, Random, Custom Resistance, Weight Loss, Interval, 1:1, 1:2, 1:3, Heart Rate Control, Basic HRC, Performance, Fitness Test, Hill Climb, Watts Control
- Console Type: Advanced LED Display
Heart Rate Monitoring:
- Touch: Yes. Touch heart rate sensors located conveniently on handlebars next to seat.
- Telemetry: Yes. Integrated telemetry heart rate reads heart rate from a user’s heart rate chest strap.
- Diagnostics: Ability to set club parameters, e.g. limit exercise time, set default language and pause time.
- CSAFE Ready: Yes