Precor 665 Upright Bike
The easy to remove shroud ensures easy access to the belt-drive system for maintenance and servicing without removing the pedals or crank.
Innovation for Superior Riding Comfort
Over-molded handlebars add comfort and durability while offering heart rate contacts and three ergonomic riding positions: upright, cruising and road. The familiar pop-pin seat adjustment similar to other commercial bikes allows the user to easily change the seat to their desired height.
P62 Touchscreen Console
The P62 Line console provides a personalized viewing experience, remarkable TV clarity, and internet options that exercisers crave, all in a 10″ screen. With the ability to “favorite” selections for the future, exercisers can customize their workout experience based on what is important to them.
- Length: 43 in / 109 cm
- Width: 21 in / 53 cm
- Height: 57 inches / 145 cm
- Equipment Weight: 144 lb / 65 kg
- User Height Range: 58 – 78 / 147 – 198
- Maximum User Weight: 350 lbs / 159 kg
- Crank Width: 19
- Accessories Holder(s): Yes
- Transport Wheels: Integrated
- Universal Seat Mount: No
- Minimum Watts: 22 (level 1 at 20 RPM)
- Maximum Watts: 500 (level 25 at 150 RPM)
- Resistance Levels: 25
- 3-Piece Crank: 3-piece compact crank assembly tightens positively, reducing the need for periodic adjustments. The 170 mm crank arm accepts any standard road or mountain bike pedal.
- Drive System: The single stage drive system is designed to yield smooth, quiet operation and a a consistent resistance progression.
- 3-Phase Generator: 3-phase generator / eddy current resistance system requires no backup battery in order to efficiently power the bike.
- Belt Drive: Belt drive for smoother, quieter operation and reduced maintenance.
- Equipment: Powered
- Optional Power Supply: Optional power supply available if long time periods of no use or need display to be continuously lit longer than 30 seconds after workout ends.
- Electronic Readouts: Resistance Level, Total Distance, Distance Remaining Total Calories Burned, Calories/Min, Calories/Hr, Mets, Watts Time Elapsed, Time Remaining, Time in Zone, Segment Time RPM, Speed, Average Speed Heart Rate, Average Heart Rate, Max Heart Rate
- Numeric Keypad: Yes
- QuickStart™: Yes
- Tactile Dome Keys: Yes
- Units Selection: Metric or U.S. Standard
- Console Language(s): English, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Maximum Pause Time (Pause): 300 seconds
- Maximum Workout Time: 120
- Preset Programs: Lose Weight, 4-3 Interval, Aerobic, Fat Burner, Heart Rate Zone, Be Fit, Manual, 1-1 Interval, 2-1 Interval, 4-1 Interval, Rolling Hills, Mountain Peaks, Hill Climb, Heart Rate Zone, Push Performance, 1-4 Interval, 1-2 Interval, 5 K, Heart Rate Zone, Watts Target
- Console Type: 10.1 in / 25.7 cm LCD Capacitive Touch Screen
Heart Rate Monitoring:
- Touch: Yes.
- Telemetry: Integrated telemetry heart rate reads heart rate from a user’s heart rate chest strap.
- SmartRate®: Yes
- Diagnostics: Ability to set club parameters, e.g. limit exercise time, set default language and pause time.
- CSAFE Ready: Yes
Integrated Entertainment Options:
- Reading Rack: Integrated
- iPod® / iPhone® Compatible
- Mobile Device Charger