Precor Upright Bike
The easy to remove shroud ensures easy access to the belt-drive system for maintenance and servicing without removing the pedals or crank.
Innovation for Superior Riding Comfort
Over-molded handle bars add comfort and durability while offering heart rate contacts and three ergonomic riding positions: upright, cruising and road. The familiar pop-pin seat adjustment similar to other commercial bikes allows the user to easily change the seat to their desired height.
Our standard console is designed with clear visuals and familiar layout to increase program exploration, leading to greater satisfaction. This console is complete with 6 workouts, numeric keypad, workout profile, Quick Start, tactile membrane key motion controls, and essential exercise metrics (time, distance, calories, speed, incline, resistance level, Cross Ramp level).
- Height with PVS: 70 inches / 178 cm
- Length: 46 inches / 117 cm
- Width: 21 inches / 53 cm
- Height: 57 inches / 146 cm
- Equipment Weight: 155 lbs / 70 kg
- User Height Range: 58 – 78 / 147 – 198
- Maximum User Weight: 350 lbs / 159 kg
- Crank Width: 19
- Accessories Holder(s): Yes
- Transport Wheels: Integrated
- Universal Seat Mount: No
- Minimum Watts: 22 (level 1 at 20 RPM)
- Maximum Watts: 500 (level 25 at 150 RPM)
- Resistance Levels: 25
- 3-Piece Crank: 3-piece compact crank assembly tightens positively, reducing the need for periodic adjustments. The 170 mm crank arm accepts any standard road or mountain bike pedal.
- Drive System: The single stage drive system is designed to yield smooth, quiet operation and a a consistent resistance progression.
- 3-Phase Generator: 3-phase generator / eddy current resistance system requires no backup battery in order to efficiently power the bike.
- Belt Drive: Belt drive for smoother, quieter operation and reduced maintenance.
- Equipment: Self-Powered
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS): Powered
- Optional Power Supply: Optional power supply available if long time periods of no use or need display to be continuously lit longer than 30 seconds after workout ends.
- Electronic Readouts: Resistance Level, Time, Watts, Calories, Distance, Speed, RPM, Heart rate, SmartRate®
- Numeric Keypad: Yes
- QuickStart™: Yes
- Tactile Dome Keys: Yes
- Units Selection: Metric or U.S. Standard
- Console Language(s): English, Dutch, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, Romanized Russian
- Maximum Pause Time (Pause): 30 seconds
- Maximum Workout Time: unlimited
- Preset Programs: 6 programs accessed by 6 workout keys: Manual, Interval, Heart Rate (Basic HRC), Weight Loss, Variety (Random), Performance (Hill Climb)
- Console Type: Stream-lined LED display
Heart Rate Monitoring:
- Touch: Yes.
- Telemetry: Integrated telemetry heart rate reads heart rate from a user’s heart rate chest strap.
- SmartRate®: Yes
- Diagnostics: Ability to set club parameters, e.g. limit exercise time, set default language and pause time.
- CSAFE Ready: Yes
Integrated Entertainment Options:
- Reading Rack: Integrated
- Personal Viewing System (PVS): Optional
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS) (Specification): 15in. Screen
- iPod® / iPhone® Compatible: Optional
- Entertainment Cap / Wireless Receiver: Optional