Elliptical Fitness Cross Trainer® EFX® 635 with CrossRamp®
Exercisers can isolate or crosstrain specific lower body muscle groups simply by adjusting the angle of the ramp, making it easy to focus on their individual fitness goals. Our patented elliptical path perfectly mimics a natural running stride, allowing exercisers to keep their heels down for a more comfortable, effective, and ergonomically correct motion.
With moving handlebars users can push and pull with their upper body to achieve a complete workout.
Created to complement the entire Experience Series™ product line, the P30 console features easy-to-use motion controls and an LED-based display that focuses on the essential fitness stats that keep exercisers informed and engaged. Add an optional Entertainment Cap to provide access to a selection of audio channels, including those from wall or ceiling-mounted displays, or a Personal Viewing System (PVS) to give exercisers a more personal entertainment experience, with total choice and control
- Height with PVS: 82 in / 208 cm
- Length: 82 in / 203 cm
- Width: 30 in / 76 cm
- Height: 68 in / 173 cm
- Equipment Weight: 278 lbs / 126 kg
- Minimum Space Between Foot Pedals (inches / cm): 1.5 in / 3.8 cm
- Maximum User Weight: 350 lbs / 159 kg
- Foot Pedal Dimensions (inches / cm): 16 x 8 in / 40.6 x 20.3 cm
- Step-up Height (footplate at lowest position): 8 in / 20 cm
- Ramp Angle: 10 to 35
- Upper Body Handlebars: Moving handlebars
- CrossRamp® Technology: Provides 20 different settings (10-35 degree ramp incline) for users to target different muscle groups. Ideal for all age and fitness levels.
- Minimum Watts: 7
- Maximum Watts: 534
- Resistance System: Durable, 3-phase hybrid generator / eddy current system with new, faster controller provides 20 levels to tailor workouts with consistent, smooth resistance.
- Resistance Levels: 1-20
- Numeric Keypad: Yes
- Motion Controls: Yes
- QuickStart™: Yes
- Units Selection: Metric or U.S. Standard
- Console Language(s): English, French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese
- Maximum Pause Time (Pause): 30 seconds
- Maximum Workout Time: Unlimited
- Console Type: LED
- Preset Programs: Weight Loss, Heart Rate, Basic HRC, Performance, Hill Climb, Fitness Test, Cross Training Variety, Cross Country, Gluteal, Interval, Manual
- Electronic Readouts: Resistance Level, Distance, Strides/Min, Total Strides, Calories, Heart Rate, Time Remaining, Time Elapsed, % Complete, Time in Zone, Segment Time Remaining, Average Speed (strides per min), Calories / min, Calories / hour, Watts, METS, Target HR, Average HR
Heart Rate Monitoring:
- Touch: Handheld heart rate sensors located on fixed handlebars for increased accuracy and ease-of-use by users of all sizes.
- Telemetry: Equipped for heart rate telemetry reading using a chest strap.
Integrated Entertainment Options:
- Mobile Device Charger: Yes
- Reading Rack: Standard
- Personal Viewing System (PVS): LED
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS) (Specification): 15.6 inch / 39.6 cm screen
- Entertainment Cap / Wireless Receiver: Optional
- Diagnostics: Ability to set club parameters, e.g. to limit exercise time and pause time.
- CSAFE Enabled: Yes
- Equipment: Self-Powered
- International 240 VAC: Applicable country-specific power cord
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS): Powered
- Optional Power Supply: Optional power supply available if long time periods of no use or need display to be continuously lit longer than 30 seconds after workout ends.
- U.S. & Canada 120 VAC: 120V/15A circuit with 5-15R NEMA receptacle