Elliptical Fitness Cross Trainer® EFX® 685 with CrossRamp®
Exercisers can isolate or crosstrain specific lower body muscle groups simply by adjusting the angle of the ramp, making it easy to focus on their individual fitness goals. Our patented elliptical path perfectly mimics a natural running stride, allowing exercisers to keep their heels down for a more comfortable, effective, and ergonomically correct motion.
With moving handlebars users can achieve a total body workout.
P82 Touchscreen Console
The P82 console not only offers a brilliant 15 in / 38.1 cm screen that is ergonomically positioned to deliver crystal clear entertainment viewing for exercisers in motion, but when networked is also a direct-to-exerciser communication portal allowing you an opportunity to build your brand, share information about activities and services, and strengthen the sense of community within your facility.
- Length: 82 inches / 208 cm
- Width: 30 inches / 76 cm
- Height: 72 inches / 183 cm
- Equipment Weight: 315 lbs / 143 kg
- Cable Management: Optional
- Accessories Holder(s): Yes
- Transport Wheels: Integrated
- Ramp Angle: 15-35°
- Upper Body Handlebars: Moving Handlebars
- CrossRamp® Technology: Provides 20 different settings (10-35 degree ramp incline) for users to target different muscle groups. Ideal for all age and fitness levels.
- Stride Length at Minimum Incline (inches / cm): 21 inches / 54 cm
- Stride Length at Maximum Incline (inches / cm): 25 inches / 63 cm
- Minimum Space Between Foot Pedals (inches / cm): 1.5 in / 3.8 cm
- Foot Pedal Dimensions (inches / cm): 16 x 8 in / 40.6 x 20.3 cm
- Step-up Height (footplate at lowest position): 8 in / 20 cm
- Maximum User Weight: 350 lbs / 159 kg
- Minimum Watts: 7 watts
- Maximum Watts: 534 watts
- Resistance System: Durable, 3-phase hybrid generator / eddy current system with new, faster controller provides 20 levels to tailor workouts with consistent, smooth resistance.
- Resistance Levels: 1-20
- Equipment: Powered
- International 240 VAC: country-specific power cord
- U.S. & Canada 120 VAC: 120V/15A circuit with 5-15R NEMA receptacle
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS): Integrated
- Electronic Readouts: User Interface: Total Distance, Distance Remaining Total Calories Burned, Calories/Min, Calories/Hr, Mets, Watts Time Elapsed, Time Remaining, Segment Time Strides/Min, Avg Strides/Min, Total Strides Heart Rate, Average Heart Rate, Max Heart Rate
- Numeric Keypad: Yes
- QuickStart™: Yes
- Tactile Dome Keys: Yes
- Units Selection: Metric or U.S. Standard
- Console Language(s): English, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Iberian), Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Maximum Pause Time (Pause): 120 seconds
- Maximum Workout Time: 120 minutes
- Preset Programs: Lose Weight, 4-3 Interval, Aerobic, Aerobic Plus, Fat Burner, Heart Rate Zone, Be Fit, Manual, 1:1 Interval, 2:1 Interval, 4:1 Interval, Total Body Interval, Rolling Hills, Mountain Peaks, Heart Rate Zone, Get Toned, Glute Toner, Glute Toner Plus, Leg Sculpt, Leg Sculpt Plus, Push Performance, 1-4 Interval, 1-2 Interval, 5K, Heart Rate Zone, Test Your Fitness, Fitness Test
- Console Type: 15 in / 38.1 cm LCD Capacitive Touch Screen
Heart Rate Monitoring:
- Touch: Handheld heart rate sensors located on fixed handlebars for increased accuracy and ease-of-use by users of all sizes.
- Telemetry: Yes. Equipped for heart rate telemetry reading using a chest strap.
- SmartRate®: Yes
- Diagnostics: Ability to set club parameters, e.g. limit exercise time, set default language and pause time.
- CSAFE Ready: Yes
- FitLinxx Compatible: Yes
Integrated Entertainment Options:
- Reading Rack: Integrated
- Mobile Device Charger
- iPod® / iPhone® Compatible