Precor EFX® 731 Elliptical Fitness Crosstrainer™
Fixed Ramp with Patented Stride Technology
The 700 Line EFX ramp is fixed at 20 degrees, providing an optimal balance between quadriceps and glute activation. Our patented stride path technology provides a non-impact workout that reduces joint stress while helping exercisers achieve their cardiovascular goals.
With moving handlebars users can push and pull with their upper body to achieve a complete workout.
LED console that works harder for you, your servicers, and your exercisers. Get integrated asset management to supercharge your service techs with extra information, right at their fingertips. Exercisers will enjoy the well-placed channel and volume change controls.
- Height with PVS: 82 in / 208 cm
- Length: 80 in / 203 cm
- Width: 28 in / 71 cm
- Height: 67 in / 170 cm
- Equipment Weight: 278 lbs / 126 kg
- Minimum Space Between Foot Pedals (inches / cm): 1.5 in / 3.8 cm
- Maximum User Weight: 350 lbs / 159 kg
- Foot Pedal Dimensions (inches / cm): 16 x 8 in / 40.6 x 20.3 cm
- Step-up Height (footplate at lowest position): 8 in / 20 cm
- Stride Length: 21 in / 54 cm
- Ramp: Fixed ramp
- Ramp Angle: 20 Degrees Fixed
- Upper Body Handlebars: Moving handlebars
- CrossRamp® Technology: Fixed ramp incline for users helps provide an optimal balance between quadriceps and glute activation.
- Minimum Watts: 18
- Maximum Watts: 720
- Resistance System: Durable, 3-phase hybrid generator / eddy current system with new, faster controller provides 20 levels to tailor workouts with consistent, smooth resistance. The 20 resistance levels range from 18 watts (level 1 at 40 SPM) to 720 watts (level 20 at 200 SPM).
- Resistance Levels: 1-20
- Numeric Keypad: Yes
- Motion Controls: Yes
- QuickStart™: Yes
- Units Selection: Metric or U.S. Standard
- Console Language(s): English, French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese
- Maximum Pause Time (Pause): 30 seconds
- Maximum Workout Time: Unlimited
- Console Type: LED
- Preset Programs: Weight Loss, Heart Rate, Basic HRC, Performance, Hill Climb, Fitness Test, Cross Training Variety, Cross Country, Gluteal, Interval, Manual
- Electronic Readouts: Resistance Level, Distance, Strides/Min, Total Strides, Calories, Heart Rate, Time Remaining, Time Elapsed, % Complete, Time in Zone, Segment Time Remaining, Average Speed (strides per min), Calories / min, Calories / hour, Watts, METS, Target HR, Average HR
Heart Rate Monitoring:
- Touch: Handheld heart rate sensors located on fixed handlebars for increased accuracy and ease-of-use by users of all sizes.
- Telemetry: Equipped for heart rate telemetry reading using a chest strap.
Integrated Entertainment Options:
- Mobile Device Charger: Yes
- Reading Rack: Standard
- Personal Viewing System (PVS): LED
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS) (Specification): 15.6 inch / 39.6 cm screen
- Entertainment Cap / Wireless Receiver: Optional
- Diagnostics: Ability to set club parameters, e.g. to limit exercise time and pause time.
- CSAFE Enabled: Yes
- Equipment: Self-Powered
- International 240 VAC: Applicable country-specific power cord
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS): Powered
- Optional Power Supply: Optional power supply available if long time periods of no use or need display to be continuously lit longer than 30 seconds after workout ends.
- U.S. & Canada 120 VAC: 120V/15A circuit with 5-15R NEMA receptacle