Precor EFX® 781 Elliptical Fitness Crosstrainer™
Fixed Ramp with Patented Stride Technology
The 700 Line EFX ramp is fixed at 20 degrees, providing an optimal balance between quadriceps and glute activation. Our patented stride path technology provides a non-impact workout that reduces joint stress while helping exercisers achieve their cardiovascular goals.
With moving handlebars users can push and pull with their upper body to achieve a complete workout.
P82 Touchscreen Console
The P82 console not only offers a brilliant 15″ screen that is ergonomically positioned to delivery crystal clear entertainment viewing for exercisers in motion, but when networked is also a direct-to-exerciser communication portal allowing you an opportunity to build your brand, share information about activities and services, and strengthen the sense of community within your facility.
- Length: 80 in / 203 cm
- Width: 28 in / 71 cm
- Height: 72 in / 183 cm
- Equipment Weight: 286 lbs / 130 kg
- Minimum Space Between Foot Pedals (inches / cm): 1.5 in / 3.8 cm
- Maximum User Weight: 350 lbs / 159 kg
- Foot Pedal Dimensions (inches / cm): 16 x 8 in / 40.6 x 20.3 cm
- Step-up Height (footplate at lowest position): 8 in / 20 cm
- Stride Length: 22.5 in / 57 cm
- Ramp: Fixed ramp
- Ramp Angle: 20 Degrees Fixed
- Upper Body Handlebars: Moving Handlebars
- CrossRamp® Technology: Fixed ramp incline for users helps provide an optimal balance between quadriceps and glute activation.
- Minimum Watts: 18
- Maximum Watts: 720
- Resistance System: Durable, 3-phase hybrid generator / eddy current system with new, faster controller provides 20 levels to tailor workouts with consistent, smooth resistance. The 20 resistance levels range from 18 watts (level 1 at 40 SPM) to 720 watts (level 20 at 200 SPM).
- Resistance Levels: 1-20
- Electronic Readouts: Resistance Level, Total Distance, Distance Remaining, Total Calories Burned, Calories/Min, Calories/Hr, Mets, Watts,
Time Elapsed, Time Remaining, Time in HR Zone, Segment Time, Strides/Min, Average Strides/Min, Total Strides, Heart Rate, Average Heart Rate, Max Heart Rate
- Numeric Keypad: Yes
- Motion Controls: Yes
- QuickStart™: Yes
- Units Selection: Metric or U.S. Standard
- Console Language(s): English, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, Finnish, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Maximum Pause Time (Pause): 120 seconds
- Maximum Workout Time: 120 minutes
- Console Type: 15 in / 38.1 cm LCD Capacitive Touch Screen
- Preset Workouts: Manual, Be Fit, 1-1 Interval, 2-1 Interval, 4-1 Interval, Heart Rate Zone, Hill Climb, Mountain Peaks, Rolling Peaks, Total Body Interval, Lose Weight, 4-3 Interval, Fat Burner, Heart Rate Zone
- Push Performance, 1-2 Interval, 1-4 Interval, 5k, Heart Rate Zone, Test Your Fitness, Fitness Test
Heart Rate Monitoring:
- Touch: Handheld heart rate sensors located on fixed handlebars for increased accuracy and ease-of-use by users of all sizes.
- Telemetry: Equipped for heart rate telemetry reading using a chest strap.
Integrated Entertainment Options:
- Mobile Device Charger: Yes
- Reading Rack: Standard
- Personal Viewing System (PVS): Supports NSTB, PAL, PAL BG Standards, Closed Caption
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS) (Specification): 15 in / 38.1 cm LCD Capacitive Touch Screen
- Diagnostics: Ability to set club parameters, e.g. to limit exercise time and pause time.
- CSAFE Enabled: N/A
- Equipment: Powered
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS): Integrated
- Optional Power Supply: N/A
- U.S. & Canada 120 VAC: 120V/15A circuit with 5-15R NEMA receptacle
- 240 VAC: Applicable country-specific power cord