Precor EFX® 885 Elliptical Fitness Crosstrainer™ with Converging CrossRamp®
Converging CrossRamp® Technology
Our patented elliptical path follows a natural running stride with a movement that allows the user’s feet to converge toward the midline of their body. Users can isolate or crosstrain specific lower body muscle groups simply by adjusting the angle of the ramp, making it easy to target different muscle groups, encourage training variance and propel results.
With moving handlebars users can push and pull with their upper body to achieve a complete workout.
P82 Touchscreen Console (new P82)
The P82 console not only offers a brilliant 15″ screen that is ergonomically positioned to delivery crystal clear entertainment viewing for exercisers in motion, but when networked is also a direct-to-exerciser communication portal allowing you an opportunity to build your brand, share information about activities and services, and strengthen the sense of community within your facility.
- Length: 80 inches / 203 cm
- Width: 30 inches / 76 cm
- Height: 72 inches / 183 cm
- Equipment Weight: 340 lbs / 154 kg
- Stride Length at Minimum Incline (inches / cm): 21 inches / 54 cm
- Stride Length at Maximum Incline (inches / cm): 25 inches / 63 cm
- Minimum Space Between Foot Pedals (inches / cm): 1.5 inches / 3.8 cm
- Foot Pedal Dimensions (inches / cm): 16 X 8 inches / 40.6 X 20.3 cm
- Step-up Height (footplate at lowest position): 8 inches / 20 cm
- Maximum User Weight: 350 lbs / 159 kg
- Ramp Angle: 10-35°
- Upper handlebars: Moving Handlebars
- CrossRamp® Technology: Provides 20 different settings (10-35 degree ramp incline) for users to target different muscle groups. Ideal for all age and fitness levels.
- Minimum Watts: 18 watts
- Maximum Watts: 720 watts
- Resistance System: Durable, proven 3-phase hybrid generator / eddy current system with new, faster controller provides 20 levels to tailor workouts with consistent, smooth resistance. The 20 resistance levels range from 18 watts (level 1 at 40 SPM) to 720 watts (level 20 at 200 SPM).
- Resistance Levels: 1-20
- Electronic Readouts: Resistance Level, CrossRamp Level, Total Distance, Distance Remaining, Total Calories Burned, Calories/Min, Calories/Hr, Mets, Watts, Time Elapsed, Time Remaining, Time in HR Zone, Segment Time, Strides/Min, Average Strides/Min, Total Strides, Heart Rate, Average Heart Rate, Max Heart Rate
- Numeric Keypad: Yes
- Motion Controls: Yes
- QuickStart™: Yes
- Tactile Dome Keys: Yes
- Units Selection: Metric or U.S. Standard
- Console Language(s): English, French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Korean
- Maximum Workout Time: 120 minutes
- Maximum Pause Time (Pause): 120 seconds
- Electronic Readouts: 20
- Muscle Monitor: Shows muscle recruitment related to change in CrossRamp
- Preset Workouts: Lose Weight, 4-3 Interval, Aerobic, Fat Burner, Heart Rate Zone, Be Fit, Manual, 1-1 Interval, 2-1 Interval, 4-1 Interval, Total Body Interval, Rolling Hills, Mountain Peaks, Hill Climb, Heart Rate Zone, Get Toned, Glute Toner, Glute Toner Plus, Leg Sculpt, Leg Sculpt Plus, Push Performance, 1-4 Interval, 1-2 Interval, 5 K, Heart Rate Zone, Test Your Fitness, Fitness Test
- Number of Preset Workouts: 22
Heart Rate Monitoring:
- Touch: Handheld heart rate sensors located on fixed handlebars for increased accuracy and ease-of-use by exercisers of all sizes.
- Telemetry: Equipped for heart rate telemetry reading using a chest strap.
- Diagnostics: Ability to set club parameters, e.g. to limit exercise time and pause time.
- Equipment: Powered
- International 240 VAC: country-specific power cord
- U.S. & Canada 120 VAC: 120V/15A circuit with 5-15R NEMA receptacle
Integrated Entertainment Options:
- Reading Rack: Standard
- Personal Viewing System (PVS): Integrated
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS) (Specification): 15in / 38.1 cm LCD Capacitive Touch Screen Supports NSTB, PAL, PAL BG Standards, Closed Caption
- iPod® / iPhone® Compatible: Integrated