Precor AMT 733 Fixed Stride™ Adaptive Motion Trainer®
Exercisers can change stride length at will from zero to 36 inches (0 to 91 cm), providing a variety of stride paths to engage several muscle groups.
A Versatile Total Body Workout
With a combination of climbing, walking and running movements, moving handle bars and dual action movements between the arms and legs, the AMT® 733 delivers a total body workout with high levels of oxygen consumption and energy expenditure.
LED console that works harder for you, your servicers, and your exercisers. Get integrated asset management to supercharge your service techs with extra information, right at their fingertips. Exercisers will enjoy the well-placed channel and volume change controls.
- Height with PVS: 81.8 in / 208 cm
- Length: 80 in / 203 cm
- Width: 35 in / 89 cm
- Height: 69 in / 175 cm
- Machine Weight (base equipment): 412 lbs / 187 kg
- Minimum Space Between Foot Pedals (inches / cm): 2 in / 5 cm
- Foot Pedal Dimensions (inches / cm): 14 x 8 in / 36 x 20 cm
- Step-up Height (footplate at lowest position): 6.5 in / 16.5 cm
- Maximum User Weight: 350 lbs / 159 kg
- Cable Management: Optional
- Accessories Holder(s): Accessories holders for water bottle, reading communication devices and portable music player.
- Transport Wheels: Integrated
- Minimum Watts: 20
- Maximum Watts: 375
- Resistance System: Twenty resistance levels ranging from 20 watts (level 1 at 60 SPM, zero stride length) to 375 watts (level 20 at 120 SPM, max stride length).
- Resistance Levels: 1-20
- Electronic Readouts: Resistance Level, Distance, Strides / Min, Calories / Min, Calories, Heart Rate, Time Remaining, Time Elapsed, % Complete, Time in Zone, Segment Time Remaining, Average Speed (strides per min), Calories / min, Calories / hour, Watts, METS, Target HR, Average HR, Stride Length
- Numeric Keypad: Yes
- Motion Controls: Yes
- QuickStart™: Yes
- Units Selection: Metric and U.S. Standard
- Console Language(s): English, French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese
- Preva® Pass Reader: N/A
- Maximum Pause Time (Pause): 30 seconds
- Maximum Workout Time: Unlimited
- Preset Programs: 6 Programs: Manual, Interval, Variety, Performance (1-2 Interval), Heart Rate (Basic HRC), Weight Loss
- Console Type: LED
Heart Rate Monitoring:
- Touch: Handheld heart rate sensors located on fixed handlebars for increased accuracy and ease of use by exercisers of all sizes
- Telemetry: Equipped for heart rate telemetry reading using a chest strap.
Integrated Entertainment Options:
- Mobile Device Charger: Yes
- Reading Rack: Integrated
- Personal Viewing System (PVS): Optional 15.6 inch / 39.6 cm screen
- Entertainment Cap / Wireless Receiver: Optional
- Diagnostics: Ability to set club parameters, e.g. to limit exercise time and pause time.
- CSAFE Enabled: Yes
- Wifi: N/A
- Equipment: Self-Powered
- International 240 VAC: Applicable country-specific power cord
- U.S. & Canada 240 VAC: N/A
- U.S. & Canada 120 VAC: 120V/15A circuit with 5-15R NEMA receptacle
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS): Powered
- Optional Power Supply: Optional power supply available if long time periods of no use or need display to be continuously lit longer than 30 seconds after workout ends.