Concept2 Dynamic Indoor Rower
SKU: Dynamic Rower
The Performance Monitor is what sets Concept2 Indoor Rowers apart from other training devices, and every Dynamic Indoor Rower includes our most advanced monitor, the PM5. Sophisticated yet easy to use, the PM5 provides accurate, comparable data for every row. A backlight increases visibility, compatibility with USB flash drives makes storing your workout data a breeze, and you can wirelessly monitor your heart rate. The adjustable monitor arm on the Dynamic lets you position the monitor where you prefer.
The footrest is free to move back and forth on the monorail. A drive cord connects the foot carriage to the handle and transmits the combined leg and upper body force to the flywheel. The Dynamic encourages body control, early body preparation and good “connection” between the oar handle and footrest during the drive.
High Strength Drive Cord
The drive system of the new Dynamic Indoor Rower uses a high-tech, high-strength synthetic cord. The cord’s light weight results in a system that is more responsive to the rower’s movements and quick to react, especially at high stroke rates.
Flywheel and Damper
The Dynamic responds to your effort on every stroke, so you are in full control of your exertion and resistance at all times. The spiral damper allows you to quickly adjust the airflow to the flywheel, so you can change the feel of the stroke to suit your preference, easily moving between feeling like you’re in an eight or a single or adjusting to a slower “heavier” drive movement.
The Dynamic must be stored fully assembled, but with a small 76 in (193 cm) footprint when compared to a Model D or E on Slides (132 in/335 cm), you’ll be able to get more Dynamics in your boathouse.
All Concept2 Dynamic Indoor Rowers ship with an optional Wind Shield. The clear plastic Wind Shield is located on the top of the flywheel and deflects air from the flywheel away from the rower’s body. Athletes who prefer the additional breeze can easily slip the Wind Shield off.
Durable Construction That’s Easy to Maintain
Our machines are well-known for their durability and construction. Tough and built to last, our machines withstand rigorous use in boathouses, training centers, living rooms, hotels, health clubs and military bases around the world. We make sure our machines are easy to care for so you can focus on using your investment, not maintaining it.
- Monitor: PM5
- Overall Length: 76 in (193 cm)
- Width: 24.3 in (62 cm)
- Seat Height: 21.5 in (55 cm)
- Monorail Length: Fits inseams up to 40 inches
- Chain or Cord: High strength synthetic drive cord
- Chain/Cord Housing: Partially enclosed
- Power Generation for PM: Takes two D cell batteries. During your workout, the monitor draws power from the spinning flywheel to extend battery life.
- Maximum User Weight: 500 lb (227 kg)
- Support Legs: Welded steel
- Monitor Arm: Aluminum. Pivots for storage and to adjust monitor height. Monitor angle can also be adjusted.
- Finish: Powder coat
- Color Scheme: Light gray with dark blue-gray accents.
- Storage: Must be stored in its fully assembled state
- Assembled: 6.3 ft x 2 ft (193 cm x 62 cm)
- With Clearance for Use: 7.5 ft x 4 ft (229 cm x 122 cm)
- For Storage: 6.3 ft x 2 ft (193 cm x 62 cm)
- Machine Weight: 92 lb (42 kg)
- Two boxes:
- 15 in x 22 in x 56 in (38 cm x 56 cm x 142 cm)
- 13 in x 9 in x 77 in (33 cm x 23 cm x 196 cm)
- Box 1: 57 lb (26 kg)
- Box 2: 53 lb (24 kg)