Precor TRM 731 Treadmill
Reliable, Efficient and Easy to Maintain
The motor drive system has improved internal cooling, a wider operating range, unique input current averaging to identify more precisely when a running belt requires replacement, and an Active Status Light™ that alerts facility staff at a glance to the operating status of the treadmill. All of this works together to help you increase operational efficiencies and protect your investment.
Patented IFT and GFX Technologies
The 700 Line treadmill has a 0 – 15% incline with a max speed of 12 mph. Ground Effects® Impact Control System (GFX) is the improved progressive shock absorption system that absorbs high impact movements and supports a solid and controlled push off. Integrated Footplant Technology™ (IFT) is the patented motor drive system that fully complements your natural running stride, reducing joint stress and fatigue.
LED console that works harder for you, your servicers, and your exercisers. Get integrated asset management to supercharge your service techs with extra information, right at their fingertips. Exercisers will enjoy the well-placed channel and volume change controls.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 83 x 35 x 62 inches / 211 x 89 x 157.5 centimeters
- Weight: 405 lbs / 187 kg
- Step-up Height: 9.5 in / 24 cm
- Handrail Length: 18 in / 61 cm
- Running Surface: 60 x 22 in / 153 x 56 cm
- Power: Dedicated 120V/20 amp circuit
- Total Workouts: 22
- Speed Range: 0.5 – 12 mph / 0.8 – 19.2 km/h
- Elevation Range: 0% – 15% (0.5% increments)
- Language Selection: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Network Capabilities: C-SAFE enabled
- Mobile Device Charger – Standard
- Entertainment: Optional – 15.6 inch / 39.6 cm Personal Viewing System (PVS); Optional – Wireless Entertainment cap
- Accessories: Integrated reading rack; Optional – Cable management
- Warranty: Visit www.precor.com for warranty terms