Precor TRM 781 Treadmill
Reliable, Efficient and Easy to Maintain
The motor drive system has improved internal cooling, a wider operating range, unique input current averaging to identify more precisely when a running belt requires replacement, and an Active Status Light™ that alerts facility staff at a glance to the operating status of the treadmill. All of this works together to help you increase operational efficiencies and protect your investment.
Patented IFT and GFX Technologies
The 700 Line treadmill has a 0 – 15% incline with a max speed of 12 mph. Ground Effects® Impact Control System (GFX) is the improved progressive shock absorption system that absorbs high impact movements and supports a solid and controlled push off. Integrated Footplant Technology™ (IFT) is the patented motor drive system that fully complements your natural running stride, reducing joint stress and fatigue.
P82 Touchscreen Console
The P82 console not only offers a brilliant 15″ screen that is ergonomically positioned to delivery crystal clear entertainment viewing for exercisers in motion, but when networked is also a direct-to-exerciser communication portal allowing you an opportunity to build your brand, share information about activities and services, and strengthen the sense of community within your facility.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 83 x 35 x 68.5 inches / 211 x 89 x 174 centimeters
- Weight: 412 lbs / 187 kg
- Step-up Height: 9.5 in / 24 cm
- Handrail Length: 18 in / 61 cm
- Running Surface: 60 x 22 in / 153 x 56 cm
- Power: 120V/20 amp circuit
- Total Workouts: 22
- Speed Range: 0.5 – 12 mph / 0.8 – 19.2 km/h
- Elevation Range: 0% – 15% (0.5% increments)
- Language Selection: English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese, Korean
- Network Capabilities: Preva network capable
- Entertainment: 15” LCD Capacitive Touch Screen Mobile, Mobile Device Charger and audio jack
- Accessories: Integrated reading rack; Optional – Cable management
- Warranty: Visit www.precor.com for warranty terms