Precor StretchTrainer™ 240i
Stretching is an important component in a proper warm-up and cool-down at the start and end of each workout. The 240i StretchTrainer™ enables users to prepare their bodies for a stronger and more satisfying workout and helps to prevent injury during and after exercise. Users will feel more flexible and prepared for their workouts every time. Lightweight and small footprint for placement anywhere.
- Padding: Cushioned seat and knee pads help users sit comfortably.
- Rubber Feet: No
- Upholstery: Premium-quality 3D urethane molded-foam padding for maximum comfort. Fabric meets or exceeds California fire regulations (Bulletin 117, section E). Automotive-grade, two-textured fabric features double top stitching on all seams.
- Frame and Finish: Powder-coated steel. Two-step powder-coating process applies rust-resistant undercoat and cosmetic topcoat to a steel frame with a 50mm (1.9in) tube diameter and 2 mm wall thickness.
- Pivot Points and Joints: Pillow block or flange-mount motor-grade rotary bearings or sleeve bearings utilizing either oil-impregnated bronze bushings or pre-lubricated Igus nylon bushings.
- Handlebars: Padded handlebars allow the user to control the intensity and duration of each stretch.
- Length: 52 inches / 132 cm
- Width: 28 inches / 71 cm
- Height: 36 inches / 91 cm
- Equipment Weight: 60 lbs / 27 kg
- Maximum User Weight: 250 lbs / 113 kg
- Standard Upholstery Colors: Black
- Standard Frame Colors: Gloss Metallic Silver