Precor Icarian Series V-Crunch Abdominal Trainer
The V-Crunch gives users a more comfortable way to perform leg lifts to strengthen the core. Using the body’s own weight as leverage, the V-Crunch allows the user to perform leg raises with resistance that’s less than their body weight. Adjusting the crossbar to a higher position reduces the amount of body weight resistance the user experiences. Higher is easier. Lower is more difficult.
Easy & Comfortable
A simple unit to design, the V-Crunch provides a comfortable workout for lower abdominals. The angle of the back pad and cushion ensure proper form and make this workout more pleasant that standard leg lifts.
Adjustable Foot Bar
The foot bar helps reduce the amount of body weight the user is lifting, making the exercise easier for many, especially those just starting out.
This unit is one of few units that emphasizes lower abdominals exercises, giving users variety between the different abdominal machines.
- Length: 50 inches / 127 cm
- Width: 28 inches / 71 cm
- Height: 63 inches / 160 cm
- Equipment Weight: 205 lbs / 93 kg
- Standard Upholstery Colors: Black
- Standard Frame Colors: Gloss Metallic Silver, Gloss White
- Padding: Contoured pads support head and back
- Rubber Feet: No
- Bolts: Grade 5 black zinc in most applications.
- Upholstery: Premium quality upholstery with Beautyguard protective topcoat finish. Fabric meets or exceeds California fire regulations (Bulletin 117, section E). Double-layer slipcover in appropriate high wear areas. Double stitching on all seams.
- Pivot Points and Joints: Pillow block or flange-mount motor-grade rotary bearings or sleeve bearings utilizing either oil-impregnated bronze bushings or pre-lubricated Igus nylon bushings.
- Frame and Finish:Powder-coated steel. 11 Gauge (.120”) and 7 Gauge (.188”) 2×4-inch bent electroweld steel tubing. Minimum of 3 standard bolt tabs on appropriate units.
- Handlebars: Slip resistant rubber sleeve with machined alloy end-cap.