Precor Discovery Series Power Rack
Dual Chin-Up / Pull-Up Handles
Dual Chin-Up / Pull-Up Handles with step up platform and weight assist band hooks provide numerous chin-up and pull-up opportunities for a wide range of exercisers.
Dual pin design on bar catches and safety rails provide additional strength and stability, while high impact, polyurethane covers and inserts protect the Power Rack from metal on metal contact.
Enhanced functional capabilities allow for traditional Power Rack exercises as well as use of bands, chains, Torso Trainers, Battle Ropes, Suspension Training and more.
- Length: 83 in / 211 cm
- Width: 63 in / 160 cm
- Height: 98 in / 249 cm
- Equipment Weight: 612 lbs / 278 kg
- Maximum User Weight: 350 lbs / 159 kg
- Max Lift Load Capacity: 1200 lbs / 545 kg
- Max Storage Weight: 1800 lbs / 817 kg
- Standard Frame Colors: Gloss Metallic Silver, Metallic Ash, Desert Bronze, Black Magic Gloss, Gloss White
- Workout Area (L x W): 83 L x 63 W x 98 H inches, 210 x 160 x 249 cm
- Rubber Feet: Standard
- Frame and Finish: 11 gauge (.120″) and 7 gauge (.188″) 3×4-inch and 3×3 electro weld steel tubing. Electrostatically applied, heat-cured powder coat.
- Optional Accessories: Band Pegs, Torso Trainer, Combo Rack Connector Kit, Dip Station
- Optional Lifting Platform: Platforms are 8 ft. wide x 6 ft. deep and are available as 1.5 inches or 3 inches thick; 40.75 inch wide center wood insert; Random width tongue and groove interlocking #1 oak panels; Six layers of water based polyurethane to prevent yellowing; ¾ inch high density rubber covers the outside sections; Outside frame locks into the rack and is coated in Wrinkle Black; Custom Logo option also available
- Step Up Platform: The Chin-Up and Pull-Up station step up platform is dipped in a non-slip material and angled so that an Olympic Bar placed on it for front of rack exercises rolls toward the upright for a more stable storage position.
- Additional Storage: Olympic Bar and functional apparatus storage is conveniently positioned to enhance accessibility. Dual vertical Olympic Bar storage receptacles feature a rubber bumper to protect Olympic Bar ends from metal on metal contact.
- Anchor Points: Convenient anchor points high, low and an adjustable anchor point on the back of the bar catches allow for resistance applications like straps and bands. Rounded gussets create unique anchor points that prevent bands and straps from wearing as easily.
- Straight Bar: A smooth, straight Pull-Up / Chin-Up bar allows for kipping style pull-ups, chin-ups and muscle-ups, as well as a convenient anchor point for suspension training apparatuses.
- Weight Plate Storage: Weight plate storage horns are 1.5 inch in diameter so they don’t bind the weight plates, making them easier to add or remove. Horns are spaced to accommodate all bumper style plates simultaneously. 10 weight plate storage horns, 5 per side.