Precor Adjustable Cable Crossover 407B
The 407B Adjustable Cable Crossover is a stand-alone cable crossover machine with two adjustable high/low pulley stations and a connector that offers dual chin-up bar options. The Crossover adjusts quickly to give users a wide range of exercise options.
- Length: 176 inches / 447 cm
- Width: 43 inches / 109 cm
- Height: 91 inches / 231 cm
- Equipment Weight: 870 lbs / 396 kg
- Weight Stack Standard: 150 lbs / 68 kg
- Options: Rubber Feet Standard Shroud
- Weight Stack Heavy: 200 lbs / 91 kg
- Weight Stack: Depicted weight stack shrouds are not available
- Standard Upholstery Colors: Black, Mahogany, Imperial Blue, Paprika, Graphite, Royal Blue, Slate, American Beauty Red, Terra Cotta
- Standard Frame Colors: Gloss Metallic Silver, Metallic Ash, Desert Bronze, Black Magic Gloss, Gloss White
- Upholstery: Premium-quality upholstery with Beautyguard protective topcoat finish. Fabric meets or exceeds California fire regulations (Bulletin 117, section E). Double-layer slipcover in appropriate high wear areas. Double stitching on all seams.
- Bolts: Grade 5 black zinc in most applications.
- Cable Routing: Wherever possible, redirection pulleys are used to route cables close to frame to minimize chance of external interference.
- Handles: Slip-resistant rubber sleeve with machined alloy end-cap.
- Weight Stack: On most selectorized units, the weight stack is elevated 5 inches to facilitate user pin selection from seated position.
- Selector Plates: Each selector plate entirely precision machined on all surfaces. Top plate has replaceable Igus precision self-lubricating bushings. Black painted protective finish.
- Pivot Points and Joints: Pillow block or flange-mount motor-grade rotary bearings or sleeve bearings utilizing either oil-impregnated bronze bushings or pre-lubricated Igus nylon bushings.
- Pulleys and Cables: Glass-fiber-reinforced nylon pulleys with precision motor-grade ball bearings. 3/16-inch (7×19) aircraft cable coated with black pressure-extruded nylon to 1/4 inch or 1/8 inch coated to 3/16 inch. The cable will conform to specification MIL-W-83420D-BARE cable only. Attachments are climbing-rated carabiner design.
- Frame and Finish: 11 gauge (.120″) and 7 gauge (.188″) 2×4-inch bent electroweld steel tubing. Minimum of 3 standard bolt tabs on appropriate units. Abrasive grit pre-finish is followed by electrostatically applied, heat-cured powder coat.
- Guide Rods: Guide rods are precision centerless ground, polished, with corrosion-resistant plating for smooth operation and retardation of rust.
- Bearings and Pivot Points: Oversized linear reticulating ball bearings are self-aligning, sealed and running on casehardened shafts.