Precor Vitality Series Inner / Outer Thigh
The Vitality™ Series Inner / Outer Thigh features an easy-adjust start position for both inner and outer thigh exercises. The pivoting thigh pads are angled for improved function and comfort during workouts. Dual foot pegs accommodate a wide range of exercisers. Users can easily engage the add-on weight with a simple push of a lever to increase the work load.
Adjustable Start Position
The start position is designed to fit all users and can be easily adjusted
Two Exercises, One Machine
The unit accommodates movement for both the inner and outer thighs, with easy switching between the two. The user only has to make a simple adjustment with the center peg.
Dual Foot Pegs
The different placements of the foot pegs ensure proper fit of the unit to each user’s needs.
- Length: 64 inches / 163 cm
- Width: 31 inches / 79 cm
- Height: 57 inches / 145 cm
- Equipment Weight: 440 lbs / 200 kg
- Standard Shroud Color: Translucent
- Optional Upholstery Colors: Mahogany, Imperial Blue, Paprika, Royal Blue, American Beauty Red, Graphite, Terra Cotta, Slate
- Weight Stack Standard: 5 lbs / 2.5 kg
- Weight Stack: 170 lbs / 78 kg
- Workout Area (L x W): 64 x 69 inches / 163 x 176 cm
- Standard Upholstery Color: Black
- Standard Frame Color Gloss: Metallic Silver
- Instructional Placard: Simple step-by-step instructions for users of all levels to help with setup and exercise, including tips to help maximize workouts.
- Weight Stack: Weight plates are 1 inch (25 mm) thick, machined cast weight plates in 10 lb (5 kg) and 15 lb (7 kg) sizes fitted nylon bushings to ensure smooth travel on guide rods. Top weight plate is machined cast weight plate designed for a 10 lb (5 kg) starting weight. Precision, lubricated bushings for smooth operation. Guide rods are 3/4 inch (19 mm) diameter steel, polished with corrosion-resistant plating for smooth operation and rust prevention. Low starting weight and full weight range accommodate a wide range of users. Weight stack is easily accessible from the seated position.
- Upholstery: Fabric is premium-quality industrial vinyl with a protective coating that results in long-lasting, easy-to-clean upholstery pads and rollers. Fabric meets or exceeds California fire regulations (Bulletin 117, section E). Construction features a 4-piece design with a 3/4 inch thick plywood back, 3/4 inch high-density foam base, 3/4 inch high-density foam core and industrial fabric cover. Total thickness is 2.5 inches (65 mm).
- Adjustments: Quick and easy ratcheting seat adjustment with easy to identify seat position numbering.
- Water Bottle and Accessories Holder: Top cap secures the front and back shrouds and includes an accessories shelf and 4 inch (102 mm) diameter water bottle holder.
- Bearings and Pivot Points: ABEC-rated sealed bearings for added durability and smooth feel.
- Pulleys and Cables: Glass-fiber-reinforced nylon pulleys with deep V-groove provide secure cable seating and fluid bearing rotation. Cables are military spec 5 mm cable coated.
- Frame and Finish: 11 gauge (2.75 mm) 2×4-inch (50 x 100 mm) tubing is bent electroweld steel. Finish is electrostatically applied, heat-cured powder coat for superior durability.
- General Features: Easy-adjust start position. Pivoting thigh pads angled for improved function and comfort.