Precor Vitality Series Seated Leg Curl C007ES
Lower Leg Pad
The lower leg pad is self adjusting, enable the user to get in and get started while remaining comfortable during the movement.
Adjustable Start Position
The start position is designed to fit all users and can be easily adjusted from the start position.
Adjustable Back Pad
Reducing sheer force on the knee joint is important with this unit. The adjustable back pad allows for proper knee-pivot alignment to do so.
- Length: 62 inches / 157 cm
- Width: 43 inches / 109 cm
- Height: 57 inches / 145 cm
- Equipment Weight: 450 lbs / 205 kg
- Weight Stack: 170 lbs / 78 kg
- Workout Area (L x W): 67 x 43 inches / 171 x 109 cm
- Instructional Placard: Simple step-by-step instructions for users of all levels to help with setup and exercise, including tips to help maximize workouts.
- Weight Stack: Weight plates are 1 inch (25 mm) thick, machined cast weight plates in 10 lb (5 kg) and 15 lb (7 kg) sizesfitted nylon bushings to ensure smooth travel on guide rods. Top weight plate is machined cast weight plate designed for a 10 lb (5 kg) starting weight. Precision, lubricated bushings for smooth operation. Guide rods are 3/4 inch (19 mm) diameter steel, polished with corrosion-resistant plating for smooth operation and rust prevention. Low starting weight and full weight range accommodate a wide range of users. Weight stack is easily accessible from the seated position.
- Upholstery: Fabric is premium-quality industrial vinyl with a protective coating that results in long-lasting, easy-to-clean upholstery pads and rollers. Fabric meets or exceeds California fire regulations (Bulletin 117, section E). Construction features a 4-piece design with a 3/4 inch thick plywood back, 3/4 inch high-density foam base, 3/4 inch high-density foam core and industrial fabric cover. Total thickness is 2.5 inches (65 mm).
- Adjustments: Quick and easy ratcheting seat adjustment with easy to identify seat position numbering.
- Water Bottle and Accessories Holder: Top cap secures the front and back shrouds and includes an accessories shelf and 4 inch (102 mm) diameter water bottle holder.
- Bearings and Pivot Points: ABEC-rated sealed bearings for added durability and smooth feel.
- Pulleys and Cables: Glass-fiber-reinforced nylon pulleys with deep V-groove provide secure cable seating and fluid bearing rotation. Cables are military spec 5 mm cable coated.
- Frame and Finish: 11 gauge (2.75 mm) 2×4-inch (50 x 100 mm) tubing is bent electroweld steel. Finish is electrostatically applied, heat-cured powder coat for superior durability.
- General Features: Walk-in setup and adjustable start positions. Self-aligning ankle pad.
- Standard Shroud Color: Translucent
- Standard Upholstery Color: Black
- Standard Frame Color: Gloss Metallic Silver
- Optional Upholstery Colors: Mahogany, Imperial Blue, Paprika, Royal Blue, American Beauty Red, Graphite, Terra Cotta, Slate