Precor Discovery Series Chest Press DSL 404
Foot Advance Platform
The unique foot advance allows users to easily get into the proper start position while stretching muscles prior to starting the movement.
Low Arm Pivot
The low pivot of the movement arm ensures proper path of motion and easy entrance/exit to and from the unit.
Dual Handle Positions
The various grip options allow for a wide and narrow grip movements, providing exercise variety.
- Length: 58 inches / 147 cm
- Width: 59 inches / 150 cm
- Height: 59 inches / 150 cm
- Equipment Weight: 530 lbs / 240 kg
- Incremental Add-on Weight: 5 lb (2.3 kg)
- Weight Stack: 240 lbs / 109 kg
- Workout Area (L x W): 64 L x 59 W inches / 163 x 150 cm
- Weight Stack: Units have fully shrouded weight stacks in full compliance with ASTM and EN standards.
- Each selector plate is entirely precision-machined on all surfaces. Top plate has replaceable precision self-lubricating bushings. The plates feature a black painted protective finish. Guide rods are precision centerless ground, polished, with corrosion-resistant plating for smooth operation and rust retardation. The weight stack is elevated to facilitate user pin selection from seated position.
- Upholstery: Premium-quality 3D urethane molded-foam padding for maximum comfort. Fabric meets or exceeds California fire regulations (Bulletin 117, section E). Automotive-grade, two-textured fabric features double top stitching on all seams.
- Adjustable Seat: Yes, gas-assisted ratcheting seat adjustment.
- Adjustments: Ratcheting seat adjustments require only a lift to release the lever. Handles include slip resistant rubber sleeves with machined alloy end-caps. Adjustment points are highlighted with a contrasting color for ease-of-use.
- Instructional Placard: Easy to understand exercise placards feature large set-up and start and finish position diagrams that are visibly easy to identify. QR codes provide quick and easy video instruction from your smart phone or Preva app.
- Bearings and Pivot Points: Oversized, linear, re-circulating ball bearings run on case-hardened shafts and are sealed and self aligning. Pivot points and joints feature motor-grade sealed ball bearings, or sleeve bearings, utilizing either oil-impregnated bronze bushings or pre-lubricated nylon bushings. Bolts are grade 5 or above in all applications.
- Water Bottle and Accessories Holder: The drink-and-accessory holder features large open, even surfaced area, easily accessible and easy to keep clean.
- Pulleys and Cables: Glass-fiber-reinforced nylon pulleys for durability, with precision motor-grade ball bearing pulleys. Cable consists of 3/16 inch (7″x19″) aircraft cable coated with black pressure-extruded nylon to 1/4 inch or 1/8 inch and coated to 3/16 inch. The cables conform to specification MIL-W-83420D-BARE cable only. When used, redirection pulleys route cables close to frame to minimize chance of external interference.
- Frame and Finish: The frame is 11 gauge (.120 in) 2×4″ electroweld steel racetrack tubing. Movement arms are made of electroweld steel round tubing. The five-stage material prep/wash process if followed by an electrostatically applied, heat-cured powder coat.
- Bolt Down Capability: Yes
- General Features: Movement arm features forward-set low pivot for proper motion path. Ratcheting gas-assisted seat adjusts to fit wide range of users.
- Standard Shroud Color: Pacific Blue, Dark Cavern, Black
- Standard Upholstery Colors: Black, Mahogany, Imperial Blue, Paprika, Graphite, Royal Blue, Slate, American Beauty Red, Terra Cotta
- Standard Frame Colors: Gloss Metallic Silver, Metallic Ash, Desert Bronze, Black Magic Gloss, Gloss White