Precor Discovery Series Seated Dip DSL 215
Forward-Angled Seat Back
The angle of the seat back helps ensure a proper and supported position in the machine throughout the whole movement.
Wide to Narrow Handle Rotation
Handles easily rotate from wide to narrow to accommodate all users.
Long-lasting Linear Bearings
Industrial grade linear bearings allow for smooth operation of the movement arm and ensure a long time, solid performance of your investment.
- Length: 47 inches / 119 cm
- Width: 49 inches / 125 cm
- Height: 59 inches / 150 cm
- Equipment Weight: 563 lbs / 255 kg
- Incremental Add-on Weight: 5 lb (2.3 kg)
- Weight Stack: 240 lbs / 109 kg
- Workout Area (L x W): 48 L x 49 W inches / 121 L x 124 W cm
- Instructional Placard: Easy to understand exercise placards feature large set-up and start and finish position diagrams that are visibly easy to identify. QR codes provide quick and easy video instruction from your smart phone or Preva app.
- Weight Stack: Units have fully shrouded weight stacks in full compliance with ASTM and EN standards.
- Each selector plate is entirely precision-machined on all surfaces. Top plate has replaceable precision self-lubricating bushings. The plates feature a black painted protective finish. Guide rods are precision centerless ground, polished, with corrosion-resistant plating for smooth operation and rust retardation. The weight stack is elevated to facilitate user pin selection from seated position.
- Upholstery: Premium-quality 3D urethane molded-foam padding for maximum comfort. Fabric meets or exceeds California fire regulations (Bulletin 117, section E). Automotive-grade, two-textured fabric features double top stitching on all seams.
- Seat: Fixed, tapered, and contoured seat pad.
- Water Bottle and Accessories Holder: The drink-and-accessory holder features large open, even surfaced area, easily accessible and easy to keep clean.
- Adjustments: Ratcheting seat adjustments require only a lift to release the lever. Handles include slip-resistant rubber sleeves with machined alloy end-caps. Adjustment points are highlighted with a contrasting color for ease-of-use.
- Frame and Finish: The frame is 11 gauge (.120 in) 2×4″ electroweld steel racetrack tubing. Movement arms are made of electroweld steel round tubing. The five-stage material prep/wash process if followed by an electrostatically applied, heat-cured powder coat.
- Bearings and Pivot Points: Oversized, linear, re-circulating ball bearings run on case-hardened shafts and are sealed and self aligning. Pivot points and joints feature motor-grade sealed ball bearings, or sleeve bearings, utilizing either oil-impregnated bronze bushings or pre-lubricated nylon bushings. Bolts are grade 5 or above in all applications.
- Pulleys and Cables: Glass-fiber-reinforced nylon pulleys for durability, with precision motor-grade ball bearing pulleys. Cable consists of 3/16 inch (7″x19″) aircraft cable coated with black pressure-extruded nylon to 1/4 inch or 1/8 inch and coated to 3/16 inch. The cables conform to specification MIL-W-83420D-BARE cable only. When used, redirection pulleys route cables close to frame to minimize chance of external interference.
- Bolt Down Capability: Yes
- General Features: Unique linear motion path encourages correct exercise movement with narrow and wide handle positions. Forward-angled seat back keeps users secure in the machine.
- Standard Shroud Color: Pacific Blue, Dark Cavern, Black
- Standard Upholstery Colors: Black, Mahogany, Imperial Blue, Paprika, Graphite, Royal Blue, Slate, American Beauty Red, Terra Cotta
- Standard Frame Colors: Gloss Metallic Silver, Metallic Ash, Desert Bronze, Black Magic Gloss, Gloss White