Precor Vitality Series Multi-Press
The Vitality™ Series Multi-Press features 3 machines in one: bench press, incline press, and shoulder press. Users can adjust press arm and seat while on the machine. Comfortable, oversized grips with multiple positions and simple seat adjustment make it easy for users to get in position for proper exercise form. Users can easily engage the add-on weight with a simple push of a lever to increase the work load.
Adjustable Start Position
The remote start adjustment allows the user to easily adjust their start position from within the machine, getting them to their workout faster.
Three Exercises, One Machine
The unit accommodates three pressing movements- bench press, incline press, decline press – in one machine.
Similar to Free Weight Positions
When using this machine, users will quickly realize how similar it feels to using free weights in the same exercises. Very few units on the market replicate this movement like this unit does.
- Length: 72 inches / 183 cm
- Width: 48 inches / 122 cm
- Height: 69 inches / 175 cm
- Equipment Weight: 450 lbs / 205 kg
- Weight Stack: 240 lbs / 110 kg
- Workout Area (L x W): 96 x 60 inches / 244 x 152 cm
- Standard Upholstery Color: Black
- Standard Frame Color: Gloss Metallic Silver
- Instructional Placard: Simple step-by-step instructions for users of all levels to help with setup and exercise, including tips to help maximize workouts.
- Weight Stack: Weight plates are 1 inch (25 mm) thick, machined cast weight plates in 10 lb (5 kg) and 15 lb (7 kg) sizes fitted nylon bushings to ensure smooth travel on guide rods. Top weight plate is machined cast weight plate designed for a 10 lb (5 kg) starting weight. Precision, lubricated bushings for smooth operation. Guide rods are 3/4 inch (19 mm) diameter steel, polished with corrosion-resistant plating for smooth operation and rust prevention. Low starting weight and full weight range accommodate a wide range of users. Weight stack is easily accessible from the seated position.
- Upholstery: Fabric is premium-quality industrial vinyl with a protective coating that results in long-lasting, easy-to-clean upholstery pads and rollers. Fabric meets or exceeds California fire regulations (Bulletin 117, section E). Construction features a 4-piece design with a 3/4 inch thick plywood back, 3/4 inch high-density foam base, 3/4 inch high-density foam core and industrial fabric cover. Total thickness is 2.5 inches (65 mm).
- Adjustments: Quick and easy ratcheting seat adjustment with easy to identify seat position numbering,
- Water Bottle and Accessories Holder Top cap secures the front and back shrouds and includes an accessories shelf and 4 inch (102 mm) diameter water bottle holder.
- Bearings and Pivot Points: ABEC-rated sealed bearings for added durability and smooth feel.
- Pulleys and Cables: Glass-fiber-reinforced nylon pulleys with deep V-groove provide secure cable seating and fluid bearing rotation. Cables are military spec 5 mm cable coated.
- Frame and Finish: 11 gauge (2.75 mm) 2×4-inch (50 x 100 mm) tubing is bent electroweld steel. Finish is electrostatically applied, heat-cured powder coat for superior durability.
- General Features: 3 machines in one: bench, incline and shoulder press movements. User can adjust press arm and seat while on the machine.
- Incremental Add-on Weight: 5 lbs / 2.5 kg
- Standard Shroud Color: Translucent
- Optional Upholstery Colors: Mahogany, Imperial Blue, Paprika, Royal Blue, American Beauty Red, Graphite, Terra Cotta, Slate