Precor Vitality Series Pulldown C002ES
The Vitality™ Series Pulldown features dual-pulley handles with independent and user-defined motion for workout variety. Ratcheting seat adjustment allows for desired pre-stretch. Fixed thigh pads at an optimal height for all users means less maintenance. Users can easily engage the add-on weight with a simple push of a lever to increase the work load.
Our patented independent, user defined handle design allows for various natural user positions during the full range of motion. The handles are also slip resistant for optimal comfort and stability during the exercise.
Stabilizing Roller Pad
Automotive grade upholstered thigh roller pads provide user stabilization for proper form throughout the movement.
Optional Lat Pulldown
To add pulling movement variety, you can also purchase a lat pulldown bar for this unit.
- Length 55.5 inches / 141 cm
- Width 40 inches / 102 cm
- Height 88 inches / 223.5 cm
- Equipment Weight 475 lbs / 215 kg
- Incremental Add-on Weight: 7.5 lbs / 3.5 kg
- Weight Stack: 220 lbs / 100 kg
- Workout Area (L x W): 76 x 127 inches / 193 x 323 cm
- Instructional Placard: Simple step-by-step instructions for users of all levels to help with setup and exercise, including tips to help maximize workouts.
- Weight Stack: Weight plates are 1 inch (25 mm) thick, machined cast weight plates in 10 lb (5 kg) and 15 lb (7 kg) sizes fitted nylon bushings to ensure smooth travel on guide rods. Top weight plate is machined cast weight plate designed for a 10 lb (5 kg) starting weight. Precision, lubricated bushings for smooth operation. Guide rods are 3/4 inch (19 mm) diameter steel, polished with corrosion-resistant plating for smooth operation and rust prevention. Low starting weight and full weight range accommodate a wide range of users. Weight stack is easily accessible from the seated position.
- Upholstery: Fabric is premium-quality industrial vinyl with a protective coating that results in long-lasting, easy-to-clean upholstery pads and rollers. Fabric meets or exceeds California fire regulations (Bulletin 117, section E). Construction features a 4-piece design with a 3/4 inch thick plywood back, 3/4 inch high-density foam base, 3/4 inch high-density foam core and industrial fabric cover. Total thickness is 2.5 inches (65 mm).
- Adjustments: Quick and easy ratcheting seat adjustment with easy to identify seat position numbering.
- Water Bottle and Accessories Holder: Top cap secures the front and back shrouds and includes an accessories shelf and 4 inch (102 mm) diameter water bottle holder.
- Bearings and Pivot Points: ABEC-rated sealed bearings for added durability and smooth feel.
- Pulleys and Cables: Glass-fiber-reinforced nylon pulleys with deep V-groove provide secure cable seating and fluid bearing rotation. Cables are military spec 5 mm cable coated.
- Frame and Finish: 11 gauge (2.75 mm) 2×4-inch (50 x 100 mm) tubing is bent electroweld steel. Finish is electrostatically applied, heat-cured powder coat for superior durability.
- General Features: Dual-pulley handles with independent and user-defined motion. Optional lat pulldown bar available.
- Standard Shroud Color: Translucent
- Optional Upholstery Colors: Mahogany, Imperial Blue, Paprika, Royal Blue, American Beauty Red, Graphite, Terra Cotta, Slate
- Standard Upholstery Color: Black
- Standard Frame Color: Gloss Metallic Silver