Precor Vitality Series Pulldown/Seated Row C026ES
The Vitality™ Series Pulldown / Seated Row is a dual-function machine with lat pulldown and mid-row exercise positions. It features an easy-to-adjust thigh hold-down pad, extended seat and foot bar to facilitate both exercises. Users can easily engage the add-on weight with a simple push of a lever to increase the work load.
Adjustable Thigh Pad
The thigh hold-down pad features an easy-adjust mechanism to accommodate all users.
Two Exercises. One Machine
This unit accommodates both the lat pull down and mid-row exercise movements.
Protective Bar Storage
The row bar rests on a storage plate with a protective coating so that the bar is out of the way when the pull down is being used. The protective coating keeps the storage plate from scratches and dents.
- Length: 76 inches / 193 cm
- Width: 48 inches / 122 cm
- Height: 87 inches / 221 cm
- Equipment Weight: 490 lbs / 222 kg
- Incremental Add-on Weight: 7.5 lbs / 3.5 kg
- Weight Stack: 220 lbs / 100 kg
- Workout Area (L x W): 76 x 59 inches / 193 x 150 cm
- Instructional Placard: Simple step-by-step instructions for users of all levels to help with setup and exercise, including tips to help maximize workouts.
- Weight Stack: Weight plates are 1 inch (25 mm) thick, machined cast weight plates in 10 lb (5 kg) and 15 lb (7 kg) sizes fitted nylon bushings to ensure smooth travel on guide rods. Top weight plate is machined cast weight plate designed for a 10 lb (5 kg) starting weight. Precision, lubricated bushings for smooth operation. Guide rods are 3/4 inch (19 mm) diameter steel, polished with corrosion-resistant plating for smooth operation and rust prevention. Low starting weight and full weight range accommodate a wide range of users. Weight stack is easily accessible from the seated position.
- Upholstery: Fabric is premium-quality industrial vinyl with a protective coating that results in long-lasting, easy-to-clean upholstery pads and rollers. Fabric meets or exceeds California fire regulations (Bulletin 117, section E). Construction features a 4-piece design with a 3/4 inch thick plywood back, 3/4 inch high-density foam base, 3/4 inch high-density foam core and industrial fabric cover. Total thickness is 2.5 inches (65 mm).
- Adjustments: Quick and easy ratcheting seat adjustment with easy to identify seat position numbering.
- Water Bottle and Accessories Holder: Top cap secures the front and back shrouds and includes an accessories shelf and 4 inch (102 mm) diameter water bottle holder.
- Bearings and Pivot Points: ABEC-rated sealed bearings for added durability and smooth feel.
- Pulleys and Cables: Glass-fiber-reinforced nylon pulleys with deep V-groove provide secure cable seating and fluid bearing rotation. Cables are military spec 5 mm cable coated.
- Frame and Finish: 11 gauge (2.75 mm) 2×4-inch (50 x 100 mm) tubing is bent electroweld steel. Finish is electrostatically applied, heat-cured powder coat for superior durability.
- General Features: 2 machines in one: lat pulldown and seated row. Easy-to-adjust thigh hold-down pads. Extended seat and foot bar.
- Standard Shroud Color: Translucent
- Optional Upholstery Colors: Mahogany, Imperial Blue, Paprika, Royal Blue, American Beauty Red, Graphite, Terra Cotta, Slate
- Standard Upholstery Color: Black
- Standard Frame Color: Gloss Metallic Silver