Precor Vitality Series Rear Delt / Pec Fly C015ES
The Vitality™ Series Rear Delt / Pec Fly features pivoting arms that adjust for user arm length. The easy-adjust start position and dual hand positions offer exercise variety. Long, narrow back pad provides back support for Pec Fly exercise and chest support for Rear Delt movement. Users can easily engage the add-on weight with a simple push of a lever to increase the work load.
An easy start position and dual hand positions provide variety for both the pec and read delt fly movements.
The long, narrow back pad provides back support for Pec Fly exercise and chest support for Rear Delt movement
To ensure proper positioning in both exercises with minimal adjustments, the arms automatically pivot when the user enters, adjusting to various arm lengths and positions.
- Length: 40 inches / 102 cm
- Width: 54 inches / 137 cm
- Height: 78 inches / 198 cm
- Equipment Weight: 470 lbs / 214 kg
- Weight Stack: 240 lbs / 110 kg
- Workout Area (L x W): 40 x 66 inches / 102 x 168 cm
- Standard Upholstery Color: Black
- Standard Frame Color: Gloss Metallic Silver
- Instructional Placard: Simple step-by-step instructions for users of all levels to help with setup and exercise, including tips to help maximize workouts.
- Weight Stack: Weight plates are 1 inch (25 mm) thick, machined cast weight plates in 10 lb (5 kg) and 15 lb (7 kg) sizes fitted nylon bushings to ensure smooth travel on guide rods. Top weight plate is machined cast weight plate designed for a 10 lb (5 kg) starting weight. Precision, lubricated bushings for smooth operation. Guide rods are 3/4 inch (19 mm) diameter steel, polished with corrosion-resistant plating for smooth operation and rust prevention. Low starting weight and full weight range accommodate a wide range of users. Weight stack is easily accessible from the seated position.
- Upholstery: Fabric is premium-quality industrial vinyl with a protective coating that results in long-lasting, easy-to-clean upholstery pads and rollers. Fabric meets or exceeds California fire regulations (Bulletin 117, section E). Construction features a 4-piece design with a 3/4 inch thick plywood back, 3/4 inch high-density foam base, 3/4 inch high-density foam core and industrial fabric cover. Total thickness is 2.5 inches (65 mm).
- Adjustments: Quick and easy ratcheting seat adjustment with easy to identify seat position numbering,
- Water Bottle and Accessories Holder Top cap secures the front and back shrouds and includes an accessories shelf and 4 inch (102 mm) diameter water bottle holder.
- Bearings and Pivot Points: ABEC-rated sealed bearings for added durability and smooth feel.
- Pulleys and Cables: Glass-fiber-reinforced nylon pulleys with deep V-groove provide secure cable seating and fluid bearing rotation. Cables are military spec 5 mm cable coated.
- Frame and Finish: 11 gauge (2.75 mm) 2×4-inch (50 x 100 mm) tubing is bent electroweld steel. Finish is electrostatically applied, heat-cured powder coat for superior durability.
- General Features: Pivoting movement arms automatically adjust for arm length. Easy-adjust start position and dual hand positions.
- Incremental Add-on Weight: 5 lbs / 2.5 kg
- Standard Shroud Color: Translucent
- Optional Upholstery Colors: Mahogany, Imperial Blue, Paprika, Royal Blue, American Beauty Red, Graphite, Terra Cotta, Slate