Precor Vitality Series Seated Row C019ES
The Vitality™ Series Seated Row features an adjustable chest pad and seat height for desired starting position. Extra-long seat allows taller users to get a full range of motion. Comfortable grips with multiple hand positions fit users of all sizes. Users can easily engage the add-on weight with a simple push of a lever to increase the work load.
Small Diameter Handles
The small sized handles allow users a better grip during the pulling movement, improving their ability to lift more weight and properly engage muscles.
The adjustable seat and chest pad allow users to perfectly fit this unit to their needs.
Multi Grip Handles
The various grip options allow for a wide range of user start positions and exercise variety.
- Length: 50 inches / 127 cm
- Width: 47 inches / 119 cm
- Height: 69 inches / 175 cm
- Equipment Weight: 460 lbs / 210 kg
- Incremental Add-on Weight: 5 lbs / 2.5 kg
- Weight Stack: 240 lbs / 110 kg
- Workout Area (L x W): 50 x 47 inches / 127 x 119 cm
- Instructional Placard: Simple step-by-step instructions for users of all levels to help with setup and exercise, including tips to help maximize workouts.
- Weight Stack: Weight plates are 1 inch (25 mm) thick, machined cast weight plates in 10 lb (5 kg) and 15 lb (7 kg) sizes fitted nylon bushings to ensure smooth travel on guide rods. Top weight plate is machined cast weight plate designed for a 10 lb (5 kg) starting weight. Precision, lubricated bushings for smooth operation. Guide rods are 3/4 inch (19 mm) diameter steel, polished with corrosion-resistant plating for smooth operation and rust prevention. Low starting weight and full weight range accommodate a wide range of users. Weight stack is easily accessible from the seated position.
- Upholstery: Fabric is premium-quality industrial vinyl with a protective coating that results in long-lasting, easy-to-clean upholstery pads and rollers. Fabric meets or exceeds California fire regulations (Bulletin 117, section E). Construction features a 4-piece design with a 3/4 inch thick plywood back, 3/4 inch high-density foam base, 3/4 inch high-density foam core and industrial fabric cover. Total thickness is 2.5 inches (65 mm).
- Adjustments: Quick and easy ratcheting seat adjustment with easy to identify seat position numbering.
- Water Bottle and Accessories Holder: Top cap secures the front and back shrouds and includes an accessories shelf and 4 inch (102 mm) diameter water bottle holder.
- Bearings and Pivot Points: ABEC-rated sealed bearings for added durability and smooth feel.
- Pulleys and Cables: Glass-fiber-reinforced nylon pulleys with deep V-groove provide secure cable seating and fluid bearing rotation. Cables are military spec 5 mm cable coated.
- Frame and Finish: 11 gauge (2.75 mm) 2×4-inch (50 x 100 mm) tubing is bent electroweld steel. Finish is electrostatically applied, heat-cured powder coat for superior durability.
- General Features: Adjustable chest pad and seat height for desired start position. Comfortable grips with multiple hand positions.
- Standard Shroud Color: Translucent
- Optional Upholstery Colors: Mahogany, Imperial Blue, Paprika, Royal Blue, American Beauty Red, Graphite, Terra Cotta, Slate
- Standard Upholstery Color: Black
- Standard Frame Color: Gloss Metallic Silver