Queenax Functional Optionals
Functional Optionals can be fixed or removable and enhance functional capability for individual exercises.
- An easily adjustable strength station that accommodates symmetrical movement patterns.
- Most commonly recognized as a dip or pull-up station, Fixed Parallels can also be used for angled push-ups, rows, hanging, and core strength exercises.
- Provides greater range of motion for mobility exercises, upper body pulls, and upper body pushes.
- Adjustable height bar to accommodate various exercises or stretches.
- Trains 3D reaction, hand-eye coordination and power.
- Accommodates multi-planar throws and is designed for use with balls only.
- A flexible strength station that accommodates symmetrical and asymmetrical movements.
- Most commonly recognized as a dip or pull-up station, this tool can also be used for angled push-ups, asymmetrical push-pulls, rows, hanging, lower body strength exercises and flexibility.
- The adjustable height plyometric platform is designed primarily for stepping and jumping movements.
- Rubberized texture increases traction.
- While designed for lower body movements, the platform can also serve as leverage for upper body and core activities.
- A pivoting bar the emphasizes rotation and anti-rotation movements. Exercisers can use the weight of the bar only, or add additional weight plates to increase the strength requirement.
- Exercises with the Torso Trainer can cross all components and categories of fitness – from play to explosive total body strength movements.
- Optimized for a 6 ft / 28 mm training bar.
Parallels 300 Up & Down
- Set of parallel bars that easily attach to Queenax.
- Can aid in balance and stability, or serve as a body weight movement platform incorporating dynamic, swinging movements.
- Vertical Barbell Rack that can accommodate a variety of barbell positions used in squats, deadlifts, overhead presses, bench pressing, etc.
- Cut plate profile allows for effective barbell racking with 10 slot positions at 6 in. / 15 cm increments.
- Easily adjustable, fully cushioned slant board is comfortable and supportive.
- Easy to get into and out of with a comfortable, secure dual roller pad foot catch.
- Optimal for developing strength, power, metabolic fitness, and performance.
- 1.5 inch (3.8 cm) diameter, 39’5″ (1202 cm) long commercial grade training rope, weighing 22.5 lbs (10.20 kg).