Precor 885 Upright Bike
Ease of Assembly & Service
The easy to remove shroud ensures easy access to the belt-drive system for maintenance and servicing without removing the pedals or crank.
Innovation for Superior Riding Comfort
Over-molded handle bars add comfort and durability while offering heart rate contacts and three ergonomic riding positions: upright, cruising and road. The simple seat adjustment allows the user to change the position of the seat with one hand, either on or off the bike.
P82 Touchscreen Console
With a touch screen console just like a high-end phone, and a simple, intuitive interface that draws users deeper into their workout, the P82 console is a reliable fitness solution that will provide a personalized fitness experience that engages and motivates them to come back for more.
- Length: 48 inches / 122 cm
- Width: 21 inches / 53 cm
- Height: 62 inches / 157 cm
- Equipment Weight: 169 lbs / 77 kg
- Maximum User Weight: 350 lbs / 159 kg
- Cable Management: Optional
- Accessories Holder(s): Yes
- Transport Wheels: Integrated
- Minimum Watts: 18 watts (level 1 at 20 RPM)
- Maximum Watts: 750 watts (level 25 at 150 RPM)
- Resistance Levels: 25
- 3-Piece Crank: 3-piece crank tightens positively, reducing the need for periodic adjustments. The 170 mm crank arm accepts any standard road or mountain bike pedal.
- Drive System: The two-stage drive system yields a smooth, comfortable, quiet operation with a lower start-up resistance and more consistent resistance progression than single-stage drive systems.
- 3-Phase Generator: 3-phase generator / eddy current resistance system requires no backup battery in order to efficiently power the bike.
- Belt Drive: Belt drive for smoother, quieter operation and reduced maintenance.
- Electronic Readouts: 18 Readouts — Resistance Level, Total Distance, Distance Remaining, Total Calories Burned, Calories/Min, Calories/Hr, Mets, Watts, Time Elapsed, Time Remaining, Time in Zone, Segment Time, RPM, Speed, Average Speed, Heart Rate, Average Heart Rate, Max Heart Rate
- Numeric Keypad: Yes
- Motion Controls: Yes
- QuickStart™: Yes
- Tactile Dome Keys: Yes
- Units Selection: Metric or U.S. Standard
- Console Language(s): English, French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Korean
- Preva® Pass Reader: Yes
- Maximum Pause Time (Pause): 5 minutes
- Preset Programs: 17 Programs — Lose Weight, 4-3 Interval, Aerobic, Fat Burner, Heart Rate Zone, Be Fit, Manual, 1-1 Interval, 2-1 Interval, 4-1 Interval, Rolling Hills, Mountain Peaks, Hill Climb, Heart Rate Zone, Push Performance, 1-4 Interval, 1-2 Interval, 5 K , Heart Rate Zone, Watts Target
- Console Type: 15-inch LCD Capacitive Touch Screen
- Maximum Workout Time: 120 minutes
Heart Rate Monitoring:
- Touch: Yes. Touch heart rate sensors conveniently located on the handlebars in both the upright and road positions.
- Telemetry: Yes. Integrated telemetry heart rate reads heart rate from a user’s heart rate chest strap.
- Diagnostics: Ability to set club parameters, e.g. limit exercise time, set default language and pause time.
- Wireless: Yes
- Preva® Network Capable: Optional
- Equipment: Powered
- International 240 VAC: Applicable country-specific power cord
- U.S. & Canada 120 VAC: 120V/15A circuit with 5-15R NEMA receptacle
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS): Powered
Integrated Entertainment Options:
- Reading Rack: Optional
- Personal Viewing System (PVS): Integrated
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS) (Specification): 15in. LCD Capacitive Touch Screen
- iPod® / iPhone® Compatible: Integrated