Precor Recumbent Bike
Step-through design for easy mounting and dual-sided pedals make the RBK 885 a durable, well design product. Access to under the shroud is easy for your servicers as they do not have to remove pedals or cranks.
The recumbent bike includes features like the air flex seat with a ventilated panel and unique suspension system for a cool, cushioned ride. A simple seat adjustment allows the user to change the position of the seat with one hand, either on or off the bike.
880 Line Touchscreen Console
The 880 line console offers a brilliant 15″ screen that’s ergonomically positioned to deliver crystal clear entertainment viewing for exercisers in motion. When networked, it is also a direct-to-exerciser communication portal allowing you an opportunity to build your brand, share information about activities and services, and strengthen the sense of community within your facility.
- Length: 67 inches / 170 cm
- Width: 23 inches / 58 cm
- Height: 53.5 inches / 136 cm
- Equipment Weight: 219 lbs / 99 kg
- Maximum User Weight: 350 lbs / 159 kg
- Cable Management: Optional
- Accessories Holder(s): Yes
- Transport Wheels: Integrated
- Minimum Watts: 18 watts (level 1 at 20 RPM)
- Maximum Watts: 750 watts (level 25 at 150 RPM)
- Resistance Levels: 25
- 3-Piece Crank: 3-piece crank tightens positively, reducing the need for periodic adjustments. The 170 mm crank arm accepts any standard road or mountain bike pedal.
- Drive System: The two-stage drive system yields a smooth, comfortable, quiet operation with a lower start-up resistance and more consistent resistance progression than single-stage drive systems.
- 3-Phase Generator: 3-phase generator / eddy current resistance system requires no backup battery in order to efficiently power the bike.
- Belt Drive: Belt drive for smoother, quieter operation and reduced maintenance.
- Electronic Readouts: Resistance Level, Total Distance, Distance Remaining, Total Calories Burned, Calories/Min, Calories/Hr, Mets, Watts, Time Elapsed, Time Remaining, Time in Zone, Segment Time, RPM, Speed, Average Speed, Heart Rate, Average Heart Rate, Max Heart Rate
- Numeric Keypad: Yes
- Motion Controls: Yes
- QuickStart™: Yes
- Tactile Dome Keys: Yes
- Units Selection: Metric or U.S. Standard
- Console Language(s): English, French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Korean
- Preva® Pass Reader: Yes
- Maximum Pause Time (Pause): 5 minutes
- Preset Programs: Lose Weight, 4-3 Interval, Aerobic, Fat Burner, Heart Rate Zone, Be Fit, Manual, 1-1 Interval, 2-1 Interval, 4-1 Interval, Rolling Hills, Mountain Peaks, Hill Climb, Heart Rate Zone, Push Performance, 1-4 Interval, 1-2 Interval, 5 K, Heart Rate Zone, Watts Target
- Console Type: 15-inch LCD Capacitive Touch Screen
- Maximum Workout Time: 120 minutes
Heart Rate Monitoring:
- Touch: Yes. Touch heart rate sensors located conveniently on handlebars next to seat.
- Telemetry: Yes. Integrated telemetry heart rate reads heart rate from a user’s heart rate chest strap.
- Diagnostics: Ability to set club parameters, e.g. limit exercise time, set default language and pause time.
- Wireless: Yes
- Preva® Network Capable: Optional
- Equipment: Powered
- International 240 VAC: Applicable country-specific power cord
- U.S. & Canada 120 VAC: 120V/15A circuit with 5-15R NEMA receptacle
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS): Powered
Integrated Entertainment Options:
- Reading Rack: Optional
- Personal Viewing System (PVS): Integrated
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS) (Specification): 15in. LCD Capacitive Touch Screen
- iPod® / iPhone® Compatible: Integrated