Resolute™ Strength Leg Press RSL0602
The movement arm handles of the Resolute Strength Chest Press can be angled to keep wrists in correct alignment as the exerciser’s hands converge. Independent moving arms offer the option to target training to a single arm.
Designed to Go the Distance
The over-sized steel tubing of the Converging Chest Press contributes to a more durable product while also giving one of the most popular pieces of the Resolute line a timeless, contemporary silhouette. All the pivot and adjustment points are designed for quiet operation for years to come.
Advanced Training with Sony® Advagym
Strength training has gone digital. Add the Sony Advagym training and tracking system, along with the app, to give your exercisers a whole new way to train. Through the Advagym app, personal trainers can prescribe workouts and monitor their clients’ progress.
- Length: 77 inches / 196 cm
- Width: 48 inches / 122 cm
- Height: 58 inches / 148 cm
- Equipment Weight: 826 lbs / 375 kg
- Incremental Add-on Weight: 10 lbs (4.5 kg)
- Weight Stack: 400 lbs / 182 kg
- Workout Area (L x W): 87 L x 48 W / 221 L x 122 W
- Instructional Placard: Easy to understand exercise placards feature large set-up and start and finish position diagrams that are visibly easy to identify. QR codes provide quick and easy video instruction from your smart phone.
- Weight Stack: Units have fully shrouded weight stacks in full compliance with ASTM and EN standards. Each selector plate is entirely precision-machined on all surfaces. Top plate has replaceable precision self-lubricating bushings. The plates feature a black painted protective finish. Guide rods are precision centerless ground, polished, with corrosion-resistant plating for smooth operation and rust retardation. The weight stack is elevated to facilitate user pin selection from seated position.
- Upholstery: Premium-quality 3D urethane molded-foam padding for maximum comfort. Fabric meets or exceeds California fire regulations (Bulletin 117, section E). Automotive-grade, two-textured fabric features double top stitching on all seams.
- Adjustments: No adjustments necessary.
- Water Bottle and Accessories Holder : The non-slip drink-and-accessory tray is integrated and features large open, even surface area, easily accessible and easy to keep clean.
- Frame and Finish: The frame is 11 gauge (.120 in) 2×4″ electroweld steel racetrack tubing. Movement arms are made of electroweld steel round tubing. The five-stage material prep/wash process if followed by an electrostatically applied, heat-cured powder coat.
- Bearings and Pivot Points: Oversized, linear, re-circulating ball bearings run on case-hardened shafts and are sealed and self aligning. Pivot points and joints feature motor-grade sealed ball bearings, or sleeve bearings, utilizing either oil-impregnated bronze bushings or pre-lubricated nylon bushings. Bolts are grade 5 or above in all applications.
- Pulleys and Cables: Glass-fiber-reinforced nylon pulleys provide strength and durability, while precision ball bearings allow effortless rotation. Cables use a 7×19 stranded wire configuration for added strength and flexibility and are coated with black pressure-extruded nylon for long lasting protection and a smooth feel. 3/16-inch (.48 cm) wire is coated to 1/4 inch (.64 cm) with a breaking strength of 4200 lb (1905 kg) and 1/8 inch (.32 cm) wire is coated to 3/16 inch (.48 cm) with a breaking strength of 2000 lb (907 kg).
- Bolt Down Capability: Yes
- General Features: Diverging axis allows for more natural motion and greater range of motion. Independent, user defined proprietary handles allow for user’s natural movement, supination and pronation through the pulling range of motion. Ergonomically fit handles are slip resistant over molded handles.
- Standard Shroud Color: Black
- Standard Upholstery Colors: All Spice, American Beauty, Black, Blue Jay, Burgundy, Deep Clay, Grey, Hunter Green, Navy, New Purple, Regal Blue, Slate
- Standard Frame Colors: Gloss Metallic Silver, Metallic Ash, Desert Bronze, Gloss White, Black Pearl